Friday, December 5, 2014

Some stuff... cause sleep deprivation leads me to think of lame titles

This post has few words, mostly cause I am in the making and doing mode, and words escape me when I am in that zone. So lets just share some pictures, and I'll get back later with some inspiring words and such.So I made some mugs. It was actually a ton of fun, I just let my freak flag fly and did whatever struck me at the moment. The bonus of being a hand builder is, you can carve/texture/stamp all the planes then put em together and somehow make it work. It gives you some serious play time with your mugs.
then, well hell cause stamping,carving, drawing and hand painting inner and outer surfaces isn't enough work to keep you satisfied, I can suggest some intricate sgraffito carving. GOOD TIMES.









No comments:

Post a Comment